KYI believes that the KY House of Representatives should be just that—representative of the needs of all citizens of Kentucky, not big money special interests. Too many elected officials are under the influence of special interests and are no longer working for their district or for Kentucky.
KYI believes that many issues facing Kentuckians should transcend partisan politics, and we support candidates who will fight for these fundamentals:
- Fair, living wages and safe working conditions;
- A strong, well-funded public education system;
- Safe, clean air and drinking water;
- Affordable, accessible health care, including continued support of Medicaid expansion;
- Protection of privacy when making personal health choices;
- Equal protection for all Kentuckians.
The mission of The Kentucky Initiative (KYI) is to identify and support candidates for the Kentucky House of Representatives who are committed to the economic advancement and health and wellbeing of all Kentuckians.
Your contribution to The Kentucky Initiative funds recruitment, training for recruits and potential support staff, and targeted advertising and awareness campaigns in Kentucky House districts.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.
Website and social media content paid for by KY Initiative
A 527 sponsored by concerned citizens, not corporate interests
PO Box 7014 Louisville 40257